flagcounter

free counters

get 100000 visiter in 7 days

Monday, July 4, 2011

Love Quotes

love is that felling which gives us peaces like haven.there is many more Love Quotes.For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul,I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love or One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else,If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were,One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter etc. love makes people wide or compete.


Love Quotes

2 comments:

  1. wow i like that so where you can earn it . anyway it's really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice . really good guys love is the best felling and love quotes wow.

    ReplyDelete