flagcounter

free counters

get 100000 visiter in 7 days

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Break Up Quotes

If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day.

Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.

Here’s to the men we love, Here’s to the men that love us, Since the men that we love, Aren’t the men that love us … screw the men… here’s to us.

I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me – I’m going to smile.

There’s a girl in my mirror crying tonight, and there’s nothing I can say to make her feel all right.

You’ve never felt pain until you’ve felt love.

You don’t die from a broken heart.. you only wish you did.

I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.

The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.

I just realized, it’s so lonely being free.


Break Up Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment